NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Art Deco Boardwalk




It snowed all weekend, which has resulted in me looking through pictures I took in Miami a month ago, more specifically that middle image which told the temperature and then comparing it to the snow outside. I had forgotten that I took so many pictures of the buildings there. They were really neat with a specific style. I have a million, so I'm sure you'll be seeing more soon, especially if this weather keeps up.

Oh and in case you were wondering: today is my birthday and I am now 22.

3 comments:

Liz Armbruster said...

You see beauty in things most people see as ordinary. Then you turn them in to art. You are extraordinary. Happy 22nd Birthday.

Jacob said...

happy freakin birthday my dear~ i love you and your work! happy happy happy day!
britt

Brian & Kyla said...

Happy Birthday Christine! I can't believe it's been 2 years since we lived together. Good times, good times. Love ya!