NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Photographs for Sale.

Hello, all. I currently have a small exhibit up in the Orem Juice n Java (off State St.). It is some of the work that has been floating around the Provo Juice n Java as well as various other places, plus some new ones from recent exhibits. They are all for sale, 11x14 matted in frames ($40) and 8x10 matted in frames ($20). Go check it out, if you get a chance.
I also have a box of small prints ($1), medium ($5), and 8x10 as large ($10) that need to go. Let me know if you are interested in looking through them, or if you want something that is not offered or are far away, check out my website to buy them, custom, to be whatever size and picture you want. If there is not something there that you want, e-mail me, and I'll get it to you.

No comments: