NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

One day I woke up thinking I was going to fly to Portland

Ends up you can't rent a car without your driver's license.
Luckily I figured this out right before (as in 2 hours) before going to the airport so I packed up my car and hit the road. I have a wedding to photograph on Tuesday, and good thing I'm a dedicated human begin and always down for a good trip. It's been wild, drove out, picked Ryan Cason up at the airport, hiked some waterfalls, camped on the coast, hiked some more waterfalls in the Gorge, showered in the gas station, and just finally got into Portland (hence the internet access now). I've mainly shot film, so it'll be a while for some pictures, but here are some from the drive out. More to come.



No comments: