NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Skylines of Sarajevo




I found a man near my house who works at the Kodak store and will develop and scan my negatives for like 3USD. Amazing. So, I will actually be posting things from Sarajevo now!

These are different skylines of the city. The fields out by my house, the different church buildings downtown, and some more modern apartments out to the north of town.

Get ready for more pictures, and maybe, just maybe, I can get back to daily blogging again.

3 comments:

Andrea Cerveny said...

I envy your travel. Thanks for posting!

sara said...

i'm in love with that first photo. in. love.

Bakes. said...

yay yay yay!!!