NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The garden, Ilidža


I live out in a nature area of sorts called Ilidža, where since it's a nature area, there should be no homes, but I live in one anyways. It's beautiful, with long paths that lead to the springs which it is famous for. My house has a beautiful garden with two dogs and two children. The gate is broken, so you have to go across boards and under trees to get to the house, making it feel like you are going through the woods to find your home. These are a few shots from the garden. The first one, I'm not sure what happened. It's fine on the negative, but when I edited it, it went crazy, but I liked it, so I kept it.

No comments: