NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Zachary and Ashley Baldwin, Portland, Oregon
























While living in the Dominican Republic, I met Zack while he was serving a mission for my church there. A little while after coming home he got engaged and then married just over this last month in Portland. I got to drive out there for their wedding, and then down to Albany where the ring ceremony and reception was. I loved it out there. The wedding was beautiful and they were beautiful and everything was just perfect. I even got to take out my film cameras and used mainly them for the event, which is always a treat. If you want to see more, check out my site.

No comments: