NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tobler Family







I've only been in San Antonio for about 30 hours and I've already started photo-madness with multiple family sessions, booking more, and all on top of thinking that I'll try to learn some Croatian before I take off (5 days!). The Tobler family has been one of the families I photographed. They were actually one of the first friends of my family when we moved here 10 years ago. I remember being 12-years old and scared when I had a stomachache shortly after moving here while my mom was gone. I didn't know what to do, so I called the only adult I knew, Lucy Tobler, to come take care of my little brother while I thought I was going to die. Since then, cell phones have been more wide-spread and I'm sure both her and my mom have forgotten about that.

If you want to see more pictures, less memoirs, go here.

No comments: