NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Sibinal, Texas


My older brother and sister-in-law recently moved to Uvalde, Texas. It's a small-ish town 100 miles from San Antonio and 70 from Mexico. I drove out there two days ago to see their new house and (darling) Great Dane puppy (which is bigger than our full grown German Shepard). The drive is full of small towns, which we all know I love, and wildflowers, thanks to Lady Bird Johnson. I didn't stop as much as I wanted since I was on a time crunch both ways, but I did stop in Sibinal, which is where the turn off for the girls camp I went to growing up is. The cars were cool, but also notice how green it is! Everytime I come home it's always a shock, I always forget how green everything is here.

No comments: