NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Satan's Land and a Destroyed Organ





Holga images I took at this abandoned place in the woods known as Satan's Land on my last birthday. It's a very surreal place, this giant cement structure out in the middle of no where and covered in grafitti. The art is always changing, but I've never seen anyone there actually doing it. I once did a portrait there that will have to be blogged one day and ended up in the hospital with a split forehead. But that's for another day. The last few images are of an organ there. I've always liked how broken down it is, but never knew how to photograph it. I've done it many times digitally, but I think these are my favorite so far that I've done.

No comments: