NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

Beth and Marshall Comstock and their Wedding





















Earlier this month I made a trip out to California to photograph a friend's wedding at the Oakland temple. Later we went out to the groom's home town called Middleton in Napa Valley. At a beautiful ranch there was a reception which involved traditional dances from Hawaii and BBQ, two things you can never go wrong with. To view more images or to order prints, go here.

2 comments:

bradley f. said...

They look great! The light balance is wonderful.

Angela and Keith said...

I love the Oakland Temple. You used to live in the bay area, I forgot. But now I remember, because I remember seeing you in that Marine World shirt in seminary. Where in the bay area did you live?

I love your photography. I wish you could have done Keith and I's wedding. :(