NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Chavis Extended Family.












Last month I photographed the Coleman family and they had me come back to do their entire family consisting of grandparents, their three daughters, their husbands, and children. Eleven in all. Luckily, however, the kids were cute and fun to photograph, so it wasn't bad at all. My favorites were the pictures of the little girl with the tomato that she called a moon something (it's from some kids TV show? if you know the answer, please tell me, it's bothering me now). But she insisted on holding it in photographs once she saw them in her grandfather's garden.

To see more images from the sitting, please go here.

No comments: