NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Self Portrait: Week 7 and then some

So I am back from the Dominican Republic after my slightly over 7 week solo adventure there. It was amazing. I still have a million photos to post, so get ready for the next month or so you'll still be seeing images from the DR. I missed my self portrait this last Monday to finish the series and so this will be my final self portrait, of my UV filter while cleaning it the night I got back. I once heard that you can tell how experienced a photographer is by how dirty their UV filter is. Or perhaps how hardcore. Nonetheless, whatever you decide a dirty filter means (even if it's lazy..which I swear I clean this weekly) you can decide and label me as it, because this is mine.

1 comment:

Nick Stentzel said...

quite hardcore i do say...