NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Monday, June 8, 2009

Self Portrait: Week 5

It's been wild. I'm back in Santo Domingo after an amazing week with new amazing friends.
So many pictures to come.

But today is Monday, which means self portrait monday.
This was taken in Punta Cana.. which is not exactly a town, but a region of resorts. Here we were in The Sanctuary at Cap Cana.. a five star resort and probably the nicest in the country. I was making a portrait for Bill for his website and sometimes I get crazy. This was one of those moments. I was laying on a walkway taking a picture and started busted out laughing. Bill then took the camera and took this picture. Don't know if it counts, but I'm counting it as my self portrait.

No comments: