NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Need an Oponion

Here are two options here for a business card for me. I was told I need one and that it needs to be cool. This is about as cool as I get. Basically not very different, just between blue and green, border or no border. Mabye I can just use this with the two different pictures. That would be cool. And then I wouldn't have to make a decision. But really, let me know what you think.


12 comments:

jefebarrio said...

I'll get this party started.

I like the first one. The green one.

Alex said...

I agree. And not just because Jeff said it.

Miss K$ said...

I like the green much better.

Taylor said...

green darling.

Brock said...

I like both colors. Maybe try right or left aligning your name to see what it does to add unique balance. Just a thought.

ashmae said...

hi christine! green!

Becky Hayes. said...

i already told you this. but i will tell you again.
green.
ps. is the brock that commented two above me the same brock i know from my old ward?

be safe,
becky

Amanda said...

Green! Its easier to read the text.

Unknown said...

i like the green one better!

Elise said...

Green is going to outdate itself very soon. Trust me. Stick with the second one with NO border. It will look like you forgot to cut it off... does that make sense?

Chris and Chelsea said...

definitely green. no border. I love it :)

Jordan said...

Everyone is jumping on the green bandwagon. I agree with the person that said blue with no border.