NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Headlamps and TIn Foil Dinners.

I used to make fun of people who used headlamps. Then in January I went winter camping to Great Basin National Park and when we arrived at night and still had to set up camp and collect firewood, I finally got the brilliance of headlamps and shortly afterward went out and bought one of my own.
This image was taken out at Utah Lake with my friend Annalise who I think has made me more tinfoil dinners recently than I have made for myself in the last year.

In case you were wondering,
My favorite tin foil dinner (nothing special):
A can of corn.
A can of Tyson's or Costco chicken.
Some celery.
Lots of carrots.
A potato.
Half a sweet onion.
A lot of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.

This summer I plan on eating a lot of tinfoil dinners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so cute

so fun to see you skiing today.