NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Musee Mecanique [The Mechanical Museum], San Francisco.



I'm not exactly sure what kind of game that first one is, but apparently it's an arcade game from some point in time when it was appropriate to abuse children? Nonetheless, sweet but creepy museum off of fisherman's wharf.


Also. I need ideas for upcoming photo projects. Such as religious conflict in Sarajevo and what not. If you know of something, or just want to tell me a sweet place to go, let me know. Thanks, I'm stumped.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I"m definitely going to Guate this summer and you should definitely go as well

Tabitha Davidson said...

Love to pinball machine picture!