NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Cara and Steve Reese.
















I came to the conclusion that I really love photographing receptions (as apparent by the vast number of reception photos from this wedding). Maybe it's just the mood I'm in, though, while choosing the photos. It doesn't help, though, that the reception was so beautiful. It was held in a greenhouse and catered by Sub Zero (an ice cream shop that makes the ice cream from liquid nitrogen=awesome) and had a photobooth. The wedding was also very beautiful and I love this couple. The first time I met them together, we tried to go take engagements but there was a traffic accident on the highway preventing us from getting to Spanish Fork--and so Cara drove the wrong way on the highway to get us off. And that sealed the deal, since then, I have loved them. So, congratulations on finally married! And if you want to see more of the pictures, just go on over to my proofing site.

No comments: