NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Balloon


Over the weekend I was sent out on an assignment for the Desert News. It was for a story regarding breast cancer and awareness through sports and I was sent out to photograph the Provo High vs. Timpview High School football game. This was the kind of pictures I came back with. There were some that looked like photojournalism images, but a lot ended up like this.

3 comments:

Australian Diamonds Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You can't really learn Office 2010 how many individuals made use of all of -- or most -- with the attributes in Word. I think them was around anywhere Microsoft Office 2010 Download on the planet, though I hardly ever saw a single. From the pre-Internet years, while Microsof company played resistant to the loves connected with Microsoft Office 2010 Lotus plus WordPerfect, which had been one way to bring in excitement. The particular "everything nevertheless the kitchen area sink" method don't continually pay off, but it was 1 win over pc paper testers seeking the "best" concept cpu (or perhaps the "best" spread sheet or perhaps the "best" data bank).

car rental services said...

be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips.

- rent a car in ahmedabad | car on rent in ahmedabad | car rent ahmedabad