NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Aerial Views



I feel like I've been MIA for a while [fact]. I had a injury involving an awl, my ulna nerve, and arm surgery in the last week and a half. So things have been crazy and I haven't really done much except eat pain killers, but I am back in action[ish]. Fully recovery will take a month, but I am somewhat functional now. I should be blogging more from the photo shoots I've been editing and the images I'll be taking over this next week, so don't you worry, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. Also, I finished picking out my Bosnia project, so I'll be writing all the statements and captions and submitting to galleries, so be looking forward to that as well. And possibly I'll have a new website soon? Get ready.

[images from the many aerial adventures I've been on recently]

2 comments:

Australian Diamonds Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

If you don't mind wearing slightly used Franklin Marshall T-shirts clothing but in good the north face condition, then consider shopping from Moncler Jackets auction stores like EBay and Amazon. You will surely find several cheap Tory Burch items are tory burch shoes of good workmanship, Asics Shoes material and excellent quality. tory burch handbags clothing items here, and sometimes, these sites sell babyliss pro hair dryer brand new clothing at a Hogan Shoes very low price.