NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Temporary Homes: Twin Falls, Idaho


The more I travel, the easier it becomes to make a place feel like home. It's to the point where I now call everything home: hotel rooms, my tent, even sometimes when I get in my car I feel like I'm home. I begun to realize this in Idaho Falls when I stayed at some hotel on my drive back from Oregon and loved the bleakness of the room with the strange details, like the bed cover with RVs and desert landscapes on them. Be looking for more, I'm sure they will come up as I continue to be restless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Metallics -- Golds together with precious metal metallics tend to be amongst the most famous metallics as a way to don, even so a variety of aluminum colours are typically listed. louis vuitton replica A lot of these colorings are typically fulfilling together with trendy as a way to don. Even so individuals who are modest really should be cautious not to ever overdo this style hot couture daydreamer carriers. chanel replica bags Metallics may appear mind-boggling within the modest establish. rolex replica It's wise if perhaps modest set ups follow a lot of these colorings into their add-ons one example is totes together with boots. replica watches uk For anyone who is some sort of racquetball gambler, you would like far more apparatus versus Racquetball Racquets to discover the almost all outside the activity. You will want carriers, safety gloves, rucksacks and in some cases eye protection. replica chanel bags Picking out a wonderful tools generally is a complicated undertaking, although having the following hints the item gets to be much easier.