NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Need a Job. [and a sneak peak from a session I'm editing]

If you are in Utah and need family, wedding, any photos at all please check out my website. I am back in Utah and ready to work and I will make you a wonderful deal. If you are located somewhere else close such as Arizona, Nevada, or California, or anywhere else for that matter, still contact me and I will still cut you a deal. Also, due to popular request I started a proofing website a while back in which I not only sell images from sessions, but also I'm selling fine art prints. So if you so choose, check that out as well. Thank you for keeping me employed. Love, Christine

No comments: