NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Black and White Holga Prints from the DR

I love my Holga. I shot black and white previously with 35mm on it and loved it but this time I wanted to use 120 film. I had tried it a few times before in my black and white class but it never seemed to really work. I think I was doing it wrong or wanted it too bad or something, but these seemed to turn out quite nice. I started getting those black spots and I'm not sure why. It could have just been dirty, but the spots changed throughout to get more and less dense on different shots. Who knows. If you do, please enlighten me.








(see, Mom, you finally made it on my blog)

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hey, this is a really random from a really random person...but those little black dots are usually dirt on the sensor or lense. AND, you´ll notice they´ll get more dense when your aperture is higher and less dense when it´s lower (with the whole shallow depth of field, etc). Just thought I´d let you know (the same happened to my camera and it usually goes away once I give it a good clean). You´re pictures are great!