NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Prints: Mobile Home Park

My final portfolio for my black and white class is due today, so I figured I'd scan in a few prints I did before my work disappears for who knows how long. The first one I scanned in at home and the second at school--you can tell the difference. But I forgot to rescan in the first, so this will have to do.


These are from a few days I spend wandering mobile home parks in the area. The first man, I forget his name, but the second one was Cliff. He was a photographer for the navy in WWII and gave me the airplanes he's holding out of tin cans. These tin planes now reside on my porch.



1 comment:

Roxanne Marie said...

I really love these, Christine. I love that you take the time to get to know your subjects, too. It makes me happy. That is one of my favorite things to do--you gather so many stories together fro complete strangers.