NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ice Fishers in a Photo Essay

Carrying sleds full of drills, heaters, tents, fishing poles, and beer, ice fishers brave the ice out on Deer Creek Reservoir to fish. Some say they do it for sport, others to pass the time until spring comes. I went out a few times up to the lake to photograph the fishers and what they do best. These are some of my favorites from this season, and over the next few years I'm here I'll keep adding to my collection and perhaps come out with something nice over time.












1 comment:

Jordan said...

I've been ice fishing twice and I've never caught anything...

I've caught stuff regular fishing though...