NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Break, Day Two: Provo Ink

So today I went on an excursion to Painted Temple right near Diego's Taco Shop. Oak was the tattoo artist of the afternoon. He ended up doing this beautiful tattoo based off of painting of a nurse holding a dying tree. You can't really see it by the two photos I posted, but if you know what I'm talking about you should tell me the name because I forgot it and loved it.
Anyways, there are more to come because I think this is what I'm going to end up using for my final photo essay in my photojournalism class. But here is just a sneak peak.


1 comment:

Bleu said...

I still find it so very strange to stumble across random musings regarding my husband while researching on this crazy web that connects even the slightest of chance encounters. Do not let looks decieve, or you may miss out on the warm friendship of a man who loves his wife and family and who possesses such moral fiber as to be a juxtoposition to the stigma we are well aware is attached to the word "tattoo".