NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Break, Day One: Skier Portraits

Over break I have a goal of going out on a photo shoot a day, building up my portfolio before I apply to the photography major in February.

Today I went up to Alta to go ski, but before hand I went over to Snowbird because I decided cooler people are there as opposed to the snobs that go to Alta. So I just hung out outside the lodge and talked to people and photographed them. I'm going to start an installment of portraits of skiers/snowboarders. I think it could be cool. We shall see. So here is what I did today. I can't decide which of the two of the guy in the blue jacket is best, let me know what you think.




1 comment:

Roxanne Marie said...

these are great, christine. the lighting is amazing--take more.