NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Never dull around here

Well, another ridiculous day in my life. Going to a shady area in the woods to take photos of graffiti for an assignment for my photojournalism class, I ended up having a little spill. We had been taking photos only for a little while, when I ran into a chunk of rusty metal hanging from a piece of rebar coming out of a torn apart staircase... and promptly split my forehead a little bit.

We then got myself cleaned up a little bit and made a trip to the emergancy room to prevent me from getting tetnis or some other crazy disease..like lock-jaw for example. And this is the doctor gluing my face back together.
The assignment was a photo of someone in their environment, and this was the final product of my assignment:

I then came home and somehow made my way to the BYU vs. New Mexico football game with a wad of glue in my hair and a concussion.


No comments: