NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

RIP Toms Shoes


Today I threw away my first pair of Toms Shoes I bought nearly two years ago. I love them, but it was time. I took this picture back in September, and they had still been worn for months after that, nearly daily. They were is quite rough shape when I finally decided they needed to go, but it had to happen. And now I'm being pathetic and dedicating a blog post to a pair of canvas shoes. But really, they were awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sadness, get another pair!
i love my toms.
my gold ones are the BEST!
i love you for many reason...one of which is because you introduced me to this footware

Lauren! said...

Honey, I feel your pain. Toms become like part of your feet. I got mine 2 years ago as well and while I've got a few holes, they are still wearable.

Bakes. said...

:(