NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rudy's

So once upon a time when i could eat normal food before I got my wisdom teeth out, i had the most delicious meal ever last weekend at Rudy's, consisting of the "worst BBQ in Texas". For those of you who have not been to Texas, this place is amazing. It's connected to a gas station and country store with picnic tables lined up under an over hang outside. You walk up to the outdoor pit where you order meat by the pound and they give it to you with a loaf of bread and wax paper to make your brisket sandwiches on. No plates, and only spoons and paper trays to put your cream corn in.






3 comments:

Aline said...

I'm not a big fan of meat but I have to say that this place looks rad.

Kyla Lewis said...

Hey Christine!!

I didn't know you had a blog. Very cool pics. So, I see you got an internship and are headed out of here on May 4! Congrats! Are you going to be gone all summer?

Diana said...

This makes me hungry and home sick for San Antonio!!!