NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! Because this blog is no longer updated, be sure to check out the new one for most recent work http://www.christinearmbruster.com/blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Ode to Diet Coke



Going through some food shoots I've done recently and then not, I have come to the conclusion that I drink a lot of Diet Coke. In almost each of my shoots, my first frame is of Diet Coke, since that is what I have available to do tests on. As a result, I have a lot of pictures of Diet Coke. I am also in a still life photography class this semester, so hopefully these pictures will be getting a lot better as the semester goes on!

3 comments:

Bakes. said...

girl...i hear ya.

Natalie said...

cute! little cokes!

hoganshoesonsale said...

If you are on a tight budget but in Franklin Marshall Sale need of decent clothing to wear The North Face Sale , either for work or for partying with friends, babyliss flat iron then your best option is Have a try and Cheap Tods Shoes you will find them worth it. Tory Burch items have
Cheap Hogan Shoes Tory Burch items are tory burch shoes of good workmanship, material and excellent quality. tory burch handbags the most popular design. The more you buy the more discounts you will get. We believe you will feel satisfy when you get the goods.
Our site sells kinds of Tory Burch items. We tory burch sale proudly stand behind the